20 Things I'm Thankful For:
1. My family
2. Our good health
3. That we're able to live where we do
4. That we're able to have all the modern-day convienences that we do
5. The Gospel, the Scriptures and the Priesthood
6. The opportunity to go to the Temple and to meet together as Saints
7. My job (even though I complain about it...right now, I'm thankful for it!)
8. That, for the most part, my kids are HAPPY!
9. Good friends and neighbors
10. Vehicles that run well
12. The beauty of the earth...mountains, pine trees, animals, starry nights, beaches, etc.
13. A nice, cool breeze on a warm morning run
14. Music and Dancing
15. For all the men & women who serve our country so we can be free and have all we do
16. For our extended families and the times we're able to get together
17. Children's laughter, my husband's laughter...laughter period!
18. Good Food!
19. Washing machines and dryers! (Clean sheets!)
20. My Testimony of the Gospel